Interested Applicants Should Visit www.FireInYou.org
Coeymans Hollow, N.Y. – The Coeymans Hollow Volunteer Fire Company, one of 11 rural volunteer fire organizations throughout Albany County protecting the lives and property of residents, businesses, and visitors, is searching for eight new volunteer firefighters to enhance operational capabilities. The department is offering superior training and generous income tax, health, and education benefits to volunteers.
The work performed by volunteers is valued by community members and those at each level of government. For this reason, numerous material benefits are available to volunteers from the federal, state, and local governments.
- Training – Utilizing the latest equipment and techniques.
- State Income Tax Benefits – $200 for individuals. $400 for couples who file jointly.
- Free Health Checkups – Provided annually at no cost to volunteers.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance – The same affordable plans available to municipal employees.
- Scholarships and Tuition Reimbursement – For volunteers meeting certain requirements.
- Service Awards – Formal recognition tied to length of service.
About the Coeymans Hollow Volunteer Fire Department:
Established in 1902, the Coeymans Hollow Volunteer Fire Company (C.H.V.F.C.) protects the lives and property of residents, businesses, and visitors in our district, located in the town of Coeymans, Albany County, NY. The department offers superior training and generous income tax, health, and education benefits to volunteers. Know what it means to save lives – become a volunteer firefighter today at www.FireInYou.org. For more department information, please visit www.chvfc.com.